What can you expect from “Bei die Wikingers”?
First of all, Schleswig with the Schlei, a beautiful holiday region with many caches.
All event participants can log the event free of charge outside the event area between check-in and the box office and will receive a souvenir in their GC profile.
The day ticket or wristband allows access to the event site with the following program and options:
- Access to the special event log
- special lab stations on the event site
- Live Music: 6:00pm Tea for Two (Irish Folk)
- Live music: 8:00 p.m. peat music (peat rock cover band)
- Possibility for joint games
- information booths
- Selling stalls Geocaching
- food and drink stands
- Signal the Frog will also be there
- signal hort
- Children’s paradise with face painting
- big bouncy castle for big and small
- Raffle with attractive prizes
- Lots of space to chill and chat
- climbing courses
- viking village
- Free use of the shuttle bus to the P&R car park, parking space and to Haithabu
- free use of the P&R car park
- Discounted entry to the Viking Museum Haithabu (6€ instead of 9€)